We got married last November with Dom as our officiant and I couldn't recommend him more highly. We are honestly still getting compliments on how great our ceremony was. We were so worried it would be stuffy and formulaic, until we met Dom. My husband and I didn't know what we were doing and Dom guided us and made us feel so comfortable. The ceremony was amazing - he has it all, he's professional but warm, personable and funny. He took the time to really personalize the ceremony for us, which we really wanted but didn't know how to do. Dom struck the right balance between sentimental and humorous. I couldn't recommend him more highly.
- Kerry (Find yelp review here)
Dom was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. What makes Dom special is his unique way of getting close to you. His outgoing personality, fearlessness to intimidation and light humor allow him to be comfortable in any situation and undoubtedly the person that everyone gets to know and love.
When you meet him you will know as I do that Dom believes in love, trust and everlasting relationships. And he is not just regurgitating word off paper, but applying feeling to the moment. Don't worry, he won't upstage the most important night of your life (unless you let him stay for the after-party). It is your day, your wedding and you can be sure he will bring the focus on you.
What to expect:
- Help writing your vows. There is a structure and flow that you will want to adhere to. It will help things go smoothly and he can help you accomplish that.
- Light humor. Nothing embarrassing, but help make the smiles of your guest a little bigger and their laugh a little longer.
- Personal. You are asking him to marry you because neither a judge nor officer of god is right for your occasion. You want someone that can speak for you, speak for your relationship, someone you would like to have a beer with. Dom will bring your personal sentiments to light and if allowed he will add a few of his own based on his observation of you both.
Thank you Dom for officiating the biggest day of my life and making it such a wonderful memorable moment.
- Caleb (Find yelp review here)